“Without big data analytics, companies are blind and deaf, wandering out onto the web like deer on a freeway” by Geoffrey Moore
What is Web Traffic?
- It is the number of daily users visiting your website on day-to-day basis.
- Web traffic is measured in visits, which are sometimes known as “sessions,” and is a standard technique to assess an online business’s ability to attract customers.
Why Google Analytics?
- Shoopy has an inbuilt function that allows you to integrate your website with Google Analytics.
- Having a smooth interaction with Google Analytics allows you to gain additional information.
- Services like website activities such as
- Page views
- Real-time visit duration
- Bounce rate
- Customer geographic location
- Demographic information
- Data report and chart generation
- Advertisement & Marketing campaign performance
- For more details regarding Google analytics visit – https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/google-analytics
- Most importantly it’s absolutely FREE
Let’s look into the future with Google analytics
With its advanced dashboard, budding entrepreneurs gets a fair idea what is the mood of the market and can steer the direction of the business accordingly!!!
Here is a sneak of the dashboard
You can look
- Real-time Live user on your website
- Type of clients (Age, demographics, Gender, social media platform) coming to your website.
- It assists you in determining user interaction on various pages on your website. You can make it more appealing by adding a different poster or image.
- It has a unique feature called Bounce rate.
Bounce rate is a phrase used in web traffic analysis in Internet marketing. It reflects the percentage of visitors who come to the site and then leaves without viewing any further pages on the site.
To know more about bounce rate, you may refer this https://www.gorocketfuel.com/the-rocket-blog/whats-the-average-bounce-rate-in-google-analytics/