DNS records at GoDaddy for Shoopy
If GoDaddy is your DNS hosting provider, follow the steps in this doc to set up DNS records for your online store to work on the Shoopy system.
- 1. Log in to GoDaddy Account
- 2. Navigate to Product & Service Section at top right corner
- 3. You’ll see your domain listed here, click on it.
Edit the A & CNAME records:
- Under Domains, select DNS for the domain that you want to edit.
- After Click on DNS, Click on edit icon for the first A Record with @ symbol
- Update @ A record value with IP-
220.127.116.11and click save:
- After setting A record, click on edit icon for www CNAME:
serve.shoopy.inin Points to input box and click save:
- It will take approx 30 mins for this A and CNAME values to be propagated on the internet for your Domain.
- Once this information is propagated, your domain should serve your Shoopy Store Website. If it is not serving, please reach out to us at email@example.com
- You have multiple A record enteries in your panel. Just keep one entry as described at above. You can save your old enteries somewhere before removing.
- CNAME is not getting saved. This could be due to existing www record. Please remove it.
- CNAME target should be text value serve.shoopy.in and it must not have any other character like http:// or www.server.shoopy.in